According to art. 13 D. lgs n. 196/2003 Relating to the processing of personal data.
OBJECT OF THE INFORMATION
This information relates to your personal data, both those previously collected and those that will be acquired in the future in relation to the contractual relationships that are being processed by Grissin Bon S.p.A. , In compliance with the recall regulations and the confidentiality requirements that our business is inspired. For the purpose of processing personal data, it is the collection, registration, storage, communication, dissemination, extraction, comparison, use, modification, deletion or combination of two or more of such operations.
FINALITY OF TREATMENT
We inform you that the processing of the data you provide us personally or through the compilation and the electronic submission of the modules on our site will be for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our activity, in fulfillment of both the legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTS
We inform you that you have the right to exercise the rights listed in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In particular, we have the right to cancel, transform anonymously or block data processed in violation of the law and the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data that concern you, for the purpose of sending Advertising material or direct sale or for the accomplishment of market research or commercial communication. For further clarity, the text of art. 7 D.lgs. n. 196/2003.
The data will be handled both manually and with the help of electronic tools that will guarantee their security and confidentiality in strict compliance with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves.
The transfer of your data is optional, however we inform you that any non-disclosure of the required data will result in our impossibility to establish or continue the relationship.
COMMUNICATION AND DISTRIBUTION
La Grissin Bon S.p.A. Undertakes not to disclose your personal data to third parties, except to those who provide the activities and services necessary for the execution of the services you have requested or authorized to Grissin Bon S.p.A. And does not authorize anyone to use confidential information collected on the site.
In addition, the above data can be communicated:
– those in charge of our sales network;
– credit institutions for receiving / disbursing payments;
– Legal and commercial firms and data processing companies.
TREATMENT OF TREATMENT
The data controller is GRISSIN BON SpA – Via Pacinotti, 4 – 42049 S.Ilario d’Enza (RE).
Social Security € 1,001,913 i.v.
R.E.A. RE n. 107721
TITLE II RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTS
Art. 7 D.lgs n. 196/2003 – Right of access to personal data and other rights.
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– the logic applied in the case of processing made using electronic instruments;
– the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
– deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to their knowledge, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, with the exception of the consent where such fulfillment reveals Impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the direct use.
The interested party has the right to oppose in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
No personal data of users is acquired by the site. No cookies are used for the transmission of personal information, nor are they used c.d. Persistent cookies of any kind, ie systems for tracking users.
The use of c.d. Session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and vanish when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow safe and secure browsing Efficient site. I c.d. Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other potentially damaging computer techniques for the privacy of user browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
This type of cookie allows some sections of the Site to function properly. They are of two categories, persistent and of session: – Persistent: Once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set date – Session: Destroyed Whenever the browser is closed These cookies, always sent by our domain, are required to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in their own Browser (thus affecting the display of site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. Www.grissinbon.it will use this information as anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make content more interesting and relevant to your wishes users. This type of cookie collects data in anonymity of the user’s activity and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the Site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or use third-party software services (such as software for Generate maps and additional software that provide additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
Websites and third party services
The Site may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy statement that may be different from the one adopted by www.grissinbon.it and that it does not respond to these sites.
How can I manage cookies within my browser?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage Cookie preferences directly within their browser and prevent, for example, third parties from installing them. By browsing preferences, you can also delete cookies that have been installed in the past, including the Cookie where you may have the permission to install cookies from this site. It’s important to note that by disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.